To Our Customers:
As a valued part of the Overhead Door Company of Salinas™ family, we appreciate the trust you place in us and our people wherever we do business together. In the current environment, it is important for all of us to monitor the rapidly-evolving situation involving Coronavirus or COVID-19. We thought it would be helpful to provide an update on how we are handling the situation at Overhead Door Company of Salinas™.
- First and foremost, safety is always our first priority at our Overhead Door™ locations - it is a part of our core values, and a shared value with customers, vendors, and our partners. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution; we have taken the following steps to address COVID-19:
- We have asked any employee not feeling well to stay home and consult with a healthcare professional, and with us;
- We have adopted a "NO hand-shake" policy;
- We have asked that our employees keep a distance of no less than 6-feet from our customers, suppliers, and partners;
- We have educated our employees on the importance of washing their hands frequently and have provided them with all CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) hand-outs applicable to prevention measures;
- Employees whom have traveled for business or personal reasons to any high-risk Coronavirus area, have had family members who have done so, and/or who have been in proximity to anyone suspected of having, or confirmed having the virus within the past 14-days are required to self-isolate for the next 14 days;
- We are asking that our suppliers and partners adopt these policies and provide similar guidance to their employees whom might visit any one of our Overhead Door™ locations;
In these uncertain times we have been unable to obtain protective masks (and if we had to make the choice, would rather leave the supply of masks that are available to the health care professionals who need them more than we do.)
Our installers and technicians have always used protective gloves while working in the field; due to the increase in public purchasing our supply is decreasing daily. We are doing our best to fulfill our customers’ request to have technicians visiting their homes and businesses equipped with protective gear; please understand that we are at the mercy of what is available to us.
We appreciate your continued patronage that not only supports our business but supports the many families that we employ.
Healthy wishes to you and your families,
Overhead Door Company of Salinas™